According to WaterSense EPA, it is suggested that consumers compare their water bills before and after the installation of a smart controller. Factors that need to be considered when comparing water bills include: 1. Changes in other watering habits or appliances will affect total water use. 2. Changes in rainfall amounts.
Articles in this section
- What is a smart sprinkler controller?
- What can smart sprinkler controllers do?
- How much water can a smart controller save?
- Does having a sprinkler system really save me time?
- Will an automatic sprinkler system water as well as I do when I water by hand?
- If a property owner gets an average of 30+ inches of rainfall per year does s/he need automatic sprinkler system?
- Can I install Yardian myself or do I need a landscape/irrigation professional?
- What is Yardian?
- What's in the box?
- What's the LED status of Yardian?