Yardian can be connected to your Wi-Fi router to access Internet through Wi-Fi onboarding.
Requirement for Wi-Fi Onboarding:
- Please make sure you are using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router. If you have a dual-band Wi-Fi router, please make sure the SSID is on 2.4GHz.
- Yardian should be in Wi-Fi AP mode to proceed (LED blinking in Green and Blue)
- For Android users, please allow Yardian App to access the device's location.
- If Yardian is not in Wi-Fi AP mode (LED blinking in Green and Blue), please reset Wi-Fi setting -
Press the Wi-Fi reset button for around 5 seconds and release when the LED is blinking in Green and Blue. Yardian will be under Wi-Fi AP mode and the LED will be blinking in Green and Blue.
Can not find my Yardian in Wi-Fi Onboarding Step #1?
- Please make sure your Yardian is powered on and in Wi-Fi AP mode (LED blinking in Green and Blue).
- Please make sure you have the Wi-Fi dongle attached.
- Please make sure Wi-Fi is turned ON on your mobile device.
- You might be too far away from Yardian's Wi-Fi signaling range.
- Please click "Select", then click "Refresh" to scan the available device again:
LED in Purple
If your Yardian is in Wi-Fi AP mode (LED blinking in Green and Blue) for more than 15 minutes, you will be asked to reboot Yardian by pressing Wi-Fi Reset Button until LED turns red.
When you see Green LED light blinking during/after Wi-Fi onboarding setup, not to worry!
This means Yardian is in Wi-Fi Station Mode and is trying to connect to your Wi-Fi router. There may be a couple of reasons if it keeps blinking in green:
- Please make sure you are using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router.
- If you have a dual-band Wi-Fi router, please make sure the SSID is on 2.4GHz.
- Check if there is a typo in your password (or wrong Wi-Fi SSID/password combination).
- Check if the Internet access to your Wi-Fi router is normal.
If you still this message, please go to your Wi-Fi Setting from your mobile device, remove any "Yardian SSID" then try Wi-Fi onboarding again.