- This is the first page you see when you sign in.
- In "My Account" page, you can click the menu button at the top-right corner to access "Account Settings".
My Account->Add Profile
- Click the "Add Profile" button in "My Account" to create a Profile.
- A "Profile" represents your yard or garden when you specify the location of your yard, plant/soil/sprinkler types of the zones and other information.
- You don't need a Yardian device to use the App. Our services may be applied to your Profile with or without a Yardian device paired to the Profile.
- Under one Profile, you may only run one zone at a time.
- Once a Profile is created, you can access advanced options like "Access Sharing" and "Delete Profile" by clicking the menu button on the Profile Card.
In Profile: Easy access to the settings with 5 simple tabs
- You may review all information about your Yardian here.
Yardian will use historical ETo and rainfall weather data for watering schedules when it is offline.
Receive the latest information regarding your watering schedule, Yardian notifications and more.
- You get to control all zones here.
Control your zones to start watering at any desired time with a touch of the button on your mobile device.
- You may set up and manage all your yard profile information here.
Our app can automatically detect the connected zones and enable them.
- You may set up and manage your smart watering schedule and/or manual schedule here.
"Smart Program" covers all zones by default. The Yardian may be up and running without manual programming once you specify your zone profiles.
- you may view live video streaming via your Yardian camera here.