The Yardian Pro provides two sensor terminals (S1 and S2) with 24VAC power supply for the wireless sensor receiver. Please make sure the receiver of your wireless rain sensor is using a 24VAC power supply. Follow the steps below to install the receiver:
- Disconnect power to the Yardian Pro
- Attach the AC power wires to the 24 VAC OUT terminals
- Attach both sensor wires to the S1 or S2 sensor input terminals (make sure the app settings below is correspondent)
- Connect power to the Yardian Pro
※ The wirings of the Normally Closed sensor (more common) and Normally Open sensor may be different. Various brands may also differ. Please check the instructions of your wireless rain sensor.
Yardian App Setup
1. Go to the Yardian Device Settings:
2. Select S1 or S2 according to the wirings above
|Please make sure the wirings are correspondent with the app settings|
3. Specify the type of your rain sensor - Normally Closed (more common) or Normally Open
4. Go to the Control tab and run a zone instantly for testing.
Article is closed for comments.