You can pass your router SSID/Password to the Yardian (or Wi-Fi onboarding) without using the app.
Prepare the file on a USB drive
- Create a text file with the name "yardian_cmd.json" using any editor on your PC.
- Copy the following line to the file:
- Replace the XXXXX and YYYYY with your router SSID/Password without any spaces between the double quotes:
- Save the file to a USB drive (in the root directory).
- Please turn on your Yardian. When you see the LED blinking green and blue, replace the Wi-Fi dongle with this USB drive.
- When it's done, you should see a purple LED.
Please put the Wi-Fi dongle back and reboot (unplug then replug the power cord) the Yardian.
You should see the LED blinking green, which means the device is trying to connect to the router. It will turn solid green when connected.