No phone? No Wi-Fi? No problem! The Yardian Pro smart sprinkler controller works even when your phone, app, or Wi-Fi don’t. The on-device control buttons on the controller allow you to check the connection and status of your sprinkler valves. You can also start or stop specific zones as well as set the duration directly on the device - all without the need for a smartphone.
Check the connection and status of valves
Press/hold Select and Run/Stop at the same time
- Green LEDs: Solenoid valves attached
- Red LEDs: Faulty solenoid valves detected (over current)
※ Need to check the valve in Zone 2
Run a zone for a specified duration or stop a zone
1. Select a zone
- Click Select on the top to specify a zone in Zone Selection Mode (green LEDs)
※ Zone 3 is selected
2. Set the duration time
- Press/hold Select for over 1 second to switch between Zone Selection Mode and Time Selection Mode (red LEDs)
- Click Select to specify duration in min(s) in Time Selection Mode
Note: One red light refers to 1 minute, two red lights refer to 2 minutes, and so on. You can specify up to 12 minutes of watering time for a zone using the instant buttons.
※ Run Zone 3 for five minutes
3. Run the zone
- Click Run/Stop to run the zone
4. Stop the zone
- To stop watering at any time, press/hold Run/Stop for over 3 seconds
Please sign in to leave a comment.